Optimizing images for search and social media is important. It helps increase your site’s ranking in search engines and drive more traffic to your website. In return, you can convert more sales. However, optimizing images is not a walk in the park. You need to do the following to make sure that your posts will end up on top of page rankings:
- Optimize alt text and title of images
- Optimize image file names
- Optimize size and image load speed
- Control your content thumbnail
These can talk a lot of your time – time that you could use to do the things you love. Thankfully, there is a wordpress image plugin that can save you a lot of time. PixelRockstar, a free plugin, offers 4 million high quality images. With a Digital License, you can use the images in your website and social media posts. Once purchased, they are yours to use forever too.
The wordpress image plugin is free, but the image packages are not. While WordPress has its own library of images, getting PixelRockstar gives you more options to choose from. Plus, you can download images for as low as $0.57 each. How economical is that? The plugin allows you to save more time doing the things you love. You only have to do these three things:
- Search within WordPress. Over 4 million high quality and legally safe images are waiting for you to explore.
- Download into the media library. The images are yours to use forever. You can download and use them in your wordpress projects and social media posts.
- Add image to your posts. The images are already optimized, with SEO-friendly captions and inserted to your posts automatically.
PixelRockstar allows you to do other things you love. You don’t have to optimize your images yourself, because the plugin does it for you.